Sunday, April 13, 2008

USC Pictures

Started off the day after taking my ACT at Andy's casa just chillin and playing Brawl on the Wii....that game is sick and I own when I use Snake "BEAST MODE!" haha
Fabio and me teamed up against the Rivera brothers and owned, we won 6 out of 7 matches! We dominated our opponents.




Went to this burger joint in Downey, and I gotta admit the food was pretty damn delicious.



After we ate we headed over to USC. Saw this billboard....DONT TRASH CALiFORNiA!

Saw this car full of fine chicas at the gas station, you cant see them but trust me they were FINEEE


Gotta luv Felix

Checked out a few booths and the early crowd.



Saw this guy painting and was very impressed because it looked eXactly like the building he was painting with the shading and all.

Stage getting set up and the anticipation is building.


Aceyalone!!! His set was really short but pretty amazing. YOU DONT KNOW NOW BUT U GOIN FIND OUT! yeaaa good music



Del tha Funkee Homosapien, he is short!! I could barely see him
haha but he was pretty good to, sorry if you cant really see him it was a bad picture.

DE LA SOUL!!!! THEY KiLLED it.
Literally, i honestly believe they were better than LUPE but thats just me!
They performed Grind Date, Verbal Clap, Much More, Me Myself&I, Rock Co. Kane Flow, Stakes is High and some others that I dont remember.
Set of the NIGHT period.




Lupe's band took forever to set up and things got a little restless but he finally came out and things went wild after that! good times





Sarah Green, one is amazingly fine and second has a voice to die for. Her vocals along with her sexy physique is amazing.


END of the night
went to in n out
got something to eat n then got home at 2:30
great night

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST OFF, HELL YEAAAH IT'S ALL ABOUT SOLID SNAKE!!! His fucking rockets and his special is just badass bomb the shit out of everybody haha
we gotta own the Rivera bros

damn that usc concert seemed like a good time and it was for free? u got some good pics man hope u had a good time. i wouldve liked to seen de la soul and lupe crazy stuff.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a pretty good day

ill own all you fools at brawl lol

and about the chicas in the car... you put up a horrible picture why? haha so we could go by your word on it anyway?

good stuff man

juzpLAyinball said...

it was crazy


u guys should have went!!!


and thank u SNAKE IS dopeeee
luv sniping with the rockets

haha i kno brian but u gotta trust me they were hot

Anonymous said...

i woulda went but im kinda fucked
my grades are crap lol

but nahh next time man definitely
as long as i keep doing all my hw my parents'll let me out every once in a while they said

juzpLAyinball said...

aright man
nxt yr we cant gooo tho cuz our prom is on the same night as the concert =/

o well
we will go to another concert sometime
fashooo

Anonymous said...

prom next year is gonna be the bomb thoo

i can already tell

you knoo

Anonymous said...

you cant see them but believe me
they were fineeee hahahahahahahhaa