Sunday, March 29, 2009

"It's the mail man!"

That quote has been yelled everyday for the past week, since college letters have been sent. My mom is always questioning and wondering if anything happened today, its quite hilarious, but refreshing to know she cares.


Anyways, good 3 day weekend.
Friday night I showed the Ez & P.F. some funny ass videos, had them rolling on the floor. Then I beat both of them in a grand battle of Super Smash Bro's. It was gratifying.
Sofia's surprise birthday kickback was chill. It was nice to finally see her, Clarissa, and Rodney AKA Big Rod (I guess that's what he goes by now).
Big basketball game tomorrow at lunch, J-Grad's team is going down. Hustle all day!!

2 comments:

w4gw4gewg34w said...

You did not beat me. I abolished you. Correct your statement this instant. Unacceptable.

Ezequiel said...

haha. i whupped all yall!