Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday

I saw Star Trek on Friday with some of the "family." I must say it lived up to all the hype, and even went beyond. I never watched the show, mainly because it looked boring as hell, but the movie was far from boring. At the end of every action scene I was out of breath. Go out and watch it.

I saw Angels & Demons on Saturday with the homie Ez. Overall, we both agreed the book was superior. I also "bumped" into April C.S., which was really nice since I hadn't seen her in a long minute.

Today, I worked my butt off in the yard. However on the plus side I got a bit of a tan. Nice.


I can't wait for summer.
I know you can't either.

4 comments:

w4gw4gewg34w said...

work your butt off in the yard.

Of course.

Anonymous said...

boooya!
-TROG

aprilCS said...

daang.
my name was NOT in your blog!?

Ashley said...

what's with that sign off? what are you, gossip girl???

also

angels and demons was THE WORST