Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pool Side

Last night was pretty chill.
I went to see one of my best friends for 12 years graduate from Arcadia High School. All I can say is public school's graduations are crazy!!! There were so many people there it was ridiculous. Me and Ez brought beach volleyballs, but for some reason we couldn't bring them in. WACK!

Oh well, after we searched way too long for my car because I forgot where I parked. Laugh now but someday it will happen to you. Micheline's casa, chilled with her fam, ate pizza (yum), and met her bud Phil.

After me and Ez hit up Pablo's graduation party and I must say it was pretty good.
I danced a little bit, wishing miss Salonga was there to dance with me. Oh well next time. Hit up the cliff side spot after and chilled with my boy Ez.
Good night.

1 comment:

keith sweeet said...

"miss Salonga"
who's lucky.?