Thursday, October 1, 2009

Really Now?

When I was applying to colleges, I made sure each one had a radio show because I was vehement about being a host of my own show.

I find out today, I can't do this because I missed interviews due to conflicts of schedule, even though I tried to make 2 of them up with out any effort on the other parties side. I am a bit peeved.

The radio on my campus is pretty much dead, there is no more online radio, they only have DJ's who spin at live events, which is dope and all but I think its wack there are no disc jockey's here who share their musical libraries with the rest of campus. I imagined students tuning in online during late nights to listen to the jams spun by these late night musical guru's.

I gotta wait a whole year.
Shit.

I'm jealous of LMU, I could've spun there.

No comments: