Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Deals

No, I did not get up at 4 A.M.
No, I did not wait in any ridiculously long lines.
No, I did not have to fight over items.
No hassle. None of that at all.

Yet, I was able to pick up some great stuff for amazing prices.

Online.
At Turntable Lab LA, I was able to pick up a pair of black Girl Skateboard (that is the label name NOT literally girl jeans) jeans,

and a pair of black Enjoi cords for 30% each.

At Urbanoutfitter's, I picked up a much needed grey hoodie to replace my first grey hoodie which was used as a head rest for my little brother after he had a concusion. After he went to the hospital...I never saw it again. I give to you, grey hoodie...reborn!

Checked out Twelve Bar, which is one of my favorite classier street wear labels. Usually their prices are too expensive for me, BUT luckily for me they were having a 60% OFF sale! Needless to say, I bought a few items. Thanks Twelve Bar.


Then to end the day, I stopped by the Best Buy in the 'Dena.
Picked up a few items.

CD-"Operation Doomsday" MF Doom. Shit is rare! I got it for $13. Now I am reselling it online for a profit. Lucky find.

DVD's- Picked up "Pursuit of Happiness" and "City of God", both GREAT movies, for $5 each.


Nice way to end the day.
Hope you all had as much success today as I did.
Let the holiday season commence.
Good hunting.
Peace.

4 comments:

JASON said...

holy shit man you were busy yesterday. Is Doomsday legit?

w4gw4gewg34w said...

CITY OF GOD! OMG

Pretty pretty pretty good movie.

very good movie.

cool movie.

good job.

juzpLAyinball said...

yessir.
idk im selling doomsday so i didnt open it up.
n thanks paolo. i love it too.

Anonymous said...

the Dena?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IT'S CALLED PASADENA.