Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wonder or Ponder?

Sometimes I wonder...or is it ponder.
Seriously, have you ever caught yourself being completely unproductive and just thinking about things. How things "don't last" (P.F.), how you could be doing something else, how fine that girl was that just walked by, and how everything you've thought about up until that point seemed irrelevant?

I do that shit all the time.
And then I begin to ponder...or is it wonder, why I thought of that in the first place.
Seriously.
It's crazy.
Crazy like the northern lights. Crazy, but beautiful.


Peace.

2 comments:

JASON said...

Sure its not senioritis man? But I know what you mean I do it too often nowadayz also.

EclecticAdventure said...

understand you to the point. just did that all today...and now i'm starting my work.