Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bowling Excursion

It seems lately I've been going bowling....and bowling....and MORE bowling.
Its gotten ridiculous. So I've decided I am not going bowling for at least 2 months. I need a break from throwing those rocks.
Anyways here are pictures from the night, which was still alot of fun.
Gotta see a some people I hadn't seen in a while.

C & C

The Battlefield.
I got my ass kicked by Ricardo.
Damn.
Rematch needs to be set.

Skeet.


Glowing.

Mr. LA

Nicole's thizz face.

Bryan Ruiz.
THE Man.




Interesting picture.


The Hat.
Delicious food.

Bailey Hardwick.
Epic.
Obake.
Love it.



Question: Is chili cheese fries with ketchup gross to anyone else but me??


Follow the lights.

Peace.

4 comments:

JASON said...

Slangin' the rocks can be dangerous sir

Jaxx said...

Dude, ketchup doesnt belong with chili. End of story

gogo3 :] said...

its like ketchup with fries. n thats that:]

ashley said...

i don't like ketchup with my chili cheese fries.

goddamn it. i want the hat now. lorenzooooo send me some?

im so hungry right now. i came back and the fridge was empty. well duh, but still.

also i left my black skinny jeans at home. i needs them. you finds and sends? with my rogue shirt?