Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years

I had an interesting and fun New Years.
Started off at my neighbors house, taught them how to play craps. It seems that more and more I teach people how to gamble...I don't know if that's such a good thing. lol
After I went over to Ez's house and chilled with him and Christian G, who is officially part of the MPC crew. We just chilled and made a sick new beat in the basement. Christian stalled her mom for literally 2 hours before she actually left for her family's new years party, it was hilarious.
From there we went to roam Orange Grove Blvd and ran into the Pasadena Crew, who was shitted faced beyond belief. Counted down the new year in the middle of the street and just had a good time with the homies. Hope you all had a great new years too!!

Pics.
Ez shaving.
He tried a soul patch...didn't work out.

Christians "midget door" picture.

Beat smith.
Wise Man.


The galz.

Mariah the homie. =D

Umm...

Cleanest floor I've ever seen!

Ballad master.



Peace.

No comments: