Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Americana....Represents Its Name

A bunch of my friends and I went to the new and supposedly amazing Americana in Glendale last night. I'll admit that it was nice and very clean, but almost to an extent. It seemed TOO perfect. We got followed around by a security guard who thought he was a cop and he told us to break up into groups of 3 because I guess a group of 10 minority guys was just to dangerous. I mean come on honestly I saw other groups the same size or bigger there but he only asked us.......ridiculous. So we went across the street to chill at the Video West arcade. Pabs and Adam are BEAST on the fuzz ball table, at the end of the night they were undefeated. Jason and Simon represented on the driving games by smoking the local competition. Chris and me played Viper I...old school game that is SO addicting, got to level 6 and I died at the boss. A well spent $5 if you ask me. Anyways as we continued walking around we met another group of girls from Texas and proceeded to hang out with them. One of them was pretty dope because she liked my scarf....she was legit. After they left we went to the top of the parking lot to just chill and check out the view. Chilled up there and then in the alley behind the parking lot. Dealt with another security guard except he was cool about it. Random free styling ended the night.

Andy n I talking with Clari before we left...she was "sick."
haha I luv that girl.





The Battlefield.

The warrior.




Amazing view. You could see the LA skyline but my camera couldn't capture it.

Simone is taller...than the Eiffel tower.
Epic.


Overall a good night with the crew before I leave for a month.
Thanks all.

4 comments:

JASON said...

Fuck the Americana man. Dope night though at the Arcade and with you guys. What happened with the girls? Post the freestyles too!!!

juzpLAyinball said...

haha aright

EVERYTHING HAPPENED
haha jk


aright im doing it now

Anonymous said...

haha dont jack my words man and yea, EVERYTHING HAPPENED! lol so many memories
i like that pic with all the iddle fingers up
ppl were lookin at us when we took it like whaaattt haha

w4gw4gewg34w said...

dammit! i shoulda went. i live like 5 min from there.