Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beautiful Day & Chalk Art....

I just remembered why I always used to love playing and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk as a kid. Ashley and I went over to Paseo really quick to pick something up and I went over to check out the chalk art show that was going on in the main plaza and was blown away. There were so many beautiful pieces...and quite a few cute artists. Anyway I saw Ezekiel and his art loving family enjoying the art as much as I was.
After went to Reference and got a purple & white scarf. Its pretty legit.
Then home. Happy fathers day to all.
Here some pics.

Ez......the Wise Man.


This one is my favorite....so many colors.





This piece reminds me of summer at the beach....and the artist was fine!
haha


Red Shoes.
Steppin.




3 comments:

JASON said...

Bob Marley is Packing the Pipe!!!! This is dope man!!

juzpLAyinball said...

yessir
he is


he's flyin high in the sky

Anonymous said...

the purple scarff!! haha you got props for it yesterday