Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flying High in North Carolina

Early Friday morning I woke up at 2:30 am and left on my flight to Houston at 6 am. Thr first flight wasn't bad, but getting off was a hassle. I almost missed my second flight to Charlotte by 4 minutes. Anyways today I went and saw Davidson college and first off NC is WAY greener than California. Wherever you look it is green, green, and MORE green. I liked the campus of Davidson and the small town surrounding it. The people there were very nice, they actually reminded me of me.










Got back a while ago.


Miss everyone.


Internet in this motel is wackkkk.


Summer...have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that first pic is sickk
and the second one too
dude six flags when you get back
imma try to plan it
have fun out there man