Friday, September 19, 2008

Actually.

I had a really good time tonight at my last Loyola dance.
Damn I still remember my first one freshman yr. Good times.
Lenny completely killed it. Awesome planning. Props to u my good sir.
Sick freestyle after the dance with Hugh, D, Damin, Primetime, Sean on the melody, and Ez on the beats. I finally got off. It felt good to let out some free verses from the top of the dome, but no one can beat Hugh, he is just to sick wit it.

NOW, big day tomorrow too.
Big game against De La Salle manana at 7pm at Glendale HS. BE THERE!
You dont wanna miss it.
Its gonna be epic.
Trust fam.

GO CUBS!!!
Peace.

2 comments:

w4gw4gewg34w said...

It was bosco all over again

Im happy

JASON said...

Pulse was on FIYAAH, everybody knows who the king of the coke flow be.

Okie Dokie, I don't paint pictures, I paint Murakami's