Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Musical Affects

I've come to realize slowly over the years that music can really affect and change lives.
It's changed mine, maybe not drastically where I've had a revelation and all of a sudden I LOVE music, but it has in small ways. I've come to use music as one of the ways I relieve stress, just pop in the cassette (I mean iPod), sit back, and let the sounds and lyrics wash over you.

It really is a relaxing exercise.
I often find my mind beginning to drift whenever I listen to a song with really meaningful lyrics.
"Believe Me" is one of my favorite songs to reminisce about past events to, especially about my experiences this summer at Brown.



Some advice, take some time from your busy schedule and listen to some music.
It'll do wonders.
Peace.

No comments: