Saturday, September 6, 2008

Plaid Everywhere

Last night was a good night. I would have to say one of the better Bosco dances that I've been to. There wasnt as many people as usual but it was all good. Maybe I have matured where my self confidence has gone to another level or maybe its because I'm a senior and just dont care what other people think, but all I know is that I didnt care when I got rejected. Now I'm not saying that I got rejected alot, I'm just saying I didnt care when it happened. It was my friend Paolo's first time at a Bosco dance and after he said it was one of the best nights of his life, a testimony to how good it was right there. I got to see Clarissa and Kayla for the first time in toooo long. Oh and yes the rumors are true Clarissa really DOES know how to dance, the long line of guys waiting to dance with her last night proved it. Went to The Hat after with Andy and Kevin for a late night snack. Chili cheese fries, mhmmm......


Overall a good night.
I can tell its gonna be a good senior year.
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn and i couldnt go...
at least we won haha