Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Weekend Poetry

"Distant"
I built my house far from the world.
Far from the hustle and bustle, which made my head twirl.
Built in a space far from all others.
Built in a place where peace and quiet forms tranquility.
Far from the loud noises in the city considered normality.
In a place where ones thoughts can be heard.
Emotions shown in expression, without speaking a word.
A place where ideals reign supreme, yes that's my dream.
I will build my house far from the world, does that seem obscene.

Actually had some fun with this one.
No idea where it came from.
Just suddenly had to write.
Feedback por favor?
Insights.
Go for it.
Peace.

3 comments:

w4gw4gewg34w said...

That was much better than Lyrics of the Day. Im thinking, poetry of the day/afternoon/evening.

JASON said...

nice! keep it up

Anonymous said...

Ahhh that one was for meee!
see without me you wouldnt
have written that!
so i take credit for your inspiration :]
LOL