Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Much On My Mind

"Emotional Treasury"

Where do these feelings come from?
These feelings inside.
Various emotions, flying, busy like a hive.
Emotions come and go.
Happiness wanes and glows.
Sadness strains and shows.
Who holds the key that can unwind me?
Unlocking the door behind which everything lies.
Secrets blooming under fresh eyes.
Denials seeking new places to hide.
I ask and ponder.
Think and wonder.
Mind racing, emotions facing.
Fingers tracing, the outline of the key.
But who...
Who can unlock my emotional treasury.


Peace. and. Love.

2 comments:

JASON said...

dope man, you should say some during MPC!

Anonymous said...

believe it or not this inspired me to try writin somethin haha

so my first try at this:


Last night, for the first time in a long time I dreamed

Me and her we were lost in each other or so it seemed

A wonderful illusion I never wanted to even consider

That there was ever a time when another man was with her

Marveling at this unreal vision I rubbed my eyelids

I saw life flash forward with a future of five kids

I wish I recognized that face it seemed so familiar

She had a smile so sweet I swear it could kill ya

I was staring into eyes so deep I kinda got lost

But lost with her is worth it whatever the cost

I awoke to find myself with a thoughtful smirk

Forget about school and undone homework

I must go and find that wonder woman

I felt so alive with the night’s good omen

She looks like I’ve probably seen her before

There’s some kind of connection, body language galore

Hey, I know you’ve heard this from a million other guys

But you’ve got a great smile and some gorgeous eyes

We are meant for each other, yes that’s how it seems

So tell me beautiful, are you the girl from my dreams?