Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tobacco Road


"Tobacco Road" is the 2nd album from Common Market, a relatively unknown hip hop group who I've been on ever since their first album came out around 2 yrs ago. "Tobacco Road" shows how much Sabzi has improved in his production skills, not soley relying on samples, though when he uses them he kills the beat, "House." RA Scion has grown leaps and bound lyrically. He comes with a more aggressive approach on various songs such as "Trouble Is" and "Gol'dust." Support real hip hop. Buy this album.
I know I will.
Peace.

1 comment:

JASON said...

What the trouble is, a couple kids, what the trouble Is?

Trouble Is love don't want you here
Trouble Is I love Hip-Hop baby

Great Album! North By Northwest Stand Up!! Shout Out to Blue Scholars

Certitude is my joint right now!!