Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Canon EOS Rebel XS


Is a beautiful camera.
Never before until now can I actually afford it.
I can pick this up with the 18-55mm lens PLUS the 75-300 mm lens AND a 4 GB memory card for $560 flat! No sales tax!
That is an amazing deal, but it has me wondering. If the price of camera's are so low right now, can they fall any further? I believe they can, but what if they don't? Then it means I passed up on a deal of a lifetime. The deal at Samy's Camera ends on December 31 at midnight, so I have a lot of thinking to do.

Opinions?
Thanks.

Peace.

3 comments:

w4gw4gewg34w said...

wow. Im showing this post to my mom. HAHAHA I wanna take advantage of this deal as well.

JASON said...

just buy the damn camera!

That is all

EclecticAdventure said...

go for it man.