Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Gambling

Dice.
Chips.
Yells of victory and loss.
Echoed through my small house as my family played games of craps on a home made craps table. (Its pretty legit!) I learned how to play and be the dealer. Honestly, it was a lot of fun.
I enjoyed the time I got to spend with my family because sadly I don't get to see them enough these days. Got the Bourne Identity trilogy on DVD, some money, and potentially I might buy myself a Canon DSL with the Christmas cash, wish me luck.
Hope you had a great Christmas all.


Chillin.

Look red shorts.

The turkey was sooooo delicious.
mhmm.

Cold days in LA lately.


Family gambling.

2 comments:

w4gw4gewg34w said...

how the fuck do you capture like, specific colors (red) and make everything else black and white? Cool thing you did with adam lol

w4gw4gewg34w said...

nice family by the way. Im coming over for XXXmas next year.