Friday, December 5, 2008

The Getty

Today I went on my first ever high school field trip, sad huh, to the Getty. If you haven't been there at least once, you MUST go! It is the sickest museum I've ever been too. The modern architecture, coupled with the landscape, has a serene and relaxing feel. The blend of the modern architecture molds perfectly with the old art on display inside. Honestly, it is an amazing place, check it out.

Security guard, got in the shot....damn.

Joe and Danny, Danny is the designer and creator of VOILA, an up-and-coming street wear label. Remember the name, he's going somewhere. Sick Ray-Bans.



I saw this and wondered.......


This painting made me feel like I was there, looking through a fish lens camera.
Favorite painting.



Tall ass mo'fo.
Shaq aint got nothin on him.

We out.

Peace.

3 comments:

JASON said...

First Time There?

juzpLAyinball said...

kindof. ive been there...but i dont remember. lol

Anonymous said...

it was pretty cool man... minus the security guard guy haha