Sunday, December 14, 2008

DBT Re-cap

This last Friday the Loyola crew and Connolly crew (Clari, Dani, Sarah, Kai) yet again fulfilled the tradition of meeting up at the Bosco dance. Honestly, I hadn't seen those girls in too long, partly my fault, partly due to the fact they live out in the boonies aka Fullerton ect. lol. Anyways, like usual our group pretty much owned the stage. We always seem to just post up in the beginning and then after a while people just don't go there 'cause they know its our spot...that's respect and WE don't even go there! Representin Loyola!! We all hung out for a bit, which was fun, just catching up, and then headed inside. Which by the way, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the lines this time were reversed, the guy line was ridiculous while the girl line...did NOT exist. lol Got frisked by the security guard, which usually isn't a big deal, but this dood smacked me right in my sensitive spot. lol. Once inside I had fun, danced with the ladies, met a cute asian chick...who turned out to be wack. BUT I did meet a cute girl the next day at ACT testing so there's a happy ending.....kindof. lol. Ez got worked by Sarah, Andy had his "fun", Chris was a dancing machine that "twirled like a top", and John did his thing with a sore foot...impressive.

Peep the pics. Funny stuff.

2 finger + 1 tongue = sexual innuendo. =]

Worked.

Extremely worked. She made me feel old. gr. lol.

"Ladies man" - cristina pardo.
They make me look real slick.

Grrr. get 'em Liggz.

haha I ate shit after this pic was taken. damn sarah. u crazy monkey.

......yea.

I love this pic. Honestly.


I had a lot of fun. Kayla brought her camera, made me jealous (such a blogger's reaction), 'cuz I wanted to bring mine, but since I am not a girl I don't rock a purse, thus all photo credit goes to her.
OK, so there ya have it. Another Bosco dance came and went. A great night was had. Now we wait for the next one.

Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla: LORENZOO THIS IS SOO PRETTY (:

Clarissa: lorenzo, i want your balls.
teeeeheeee

8===D O:

juzpLAyinball said...

ay clari. u horny lil girl. haha
thanks kai.

w4gw4gewg34w said...

Till the next one?!

hahaha.

College.

juzpLAyinball said...

paolo...there's still at least 1 more before we graduate... hahahah
ur going to it!!

Anonymous said...

you're retarded. don't take photos with two fingers like that. seriously take that down.

grandma might find your blog and then what would you do!!!